Serve as a creative visionary who can craft user-centric UX designs within an Agile environment. Provide an eloquent, comprehensive understanding of all creative solution deliverables.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Execute all stages of visual design from idea to completion
- Collaborate with the product management team to create and implement new product direction, graphics, and experience solutions.
- Maintain high accessibility standards across customer journeys, whilst aligning with existing digital brand guidelines and producing style guides where applicable.
- To convey interaction and design concepts effectively, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Create user-friendly interfaces that enable users to intuitively understand how to use complex technical products.
- Develop close relationships with the Sales, Customer Experience teams to identify UI / UX flaws.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a User Experience (UX) Designer tasked with creating high-quality visual designs for software user interfaces
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your UX skills
- Experience using Photoshop
- Knowledge of 2D/3D animations
- Proven understanding of user-interface (UI) design best practices.
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 – 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.