Onelife Initiative, a non-governmental organization seeks the service of a well-qualified truck driver who can drive both manual and automatic truck
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- The ideal candidate must be healthy, hardworking, and have a calm disposition
- Minimum academic qualification of an SSCE certificate
- Must be an experienced truck driver, with a minimum of 2 - 3 years of driving experience
- Ability to hold basic conversations in the English Language and write
- Must have a valid Nigerian driving license
- Have a good knowledge of the major route
- Should be accommodating and react well under pressure while treating others with respect and consideration regardless of their status, age or position.
Work Type: Full-time on-site role (Physically available at the office every working day)
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.