Onelife Initiative, a non-governmental organisation seeks the service of a Transport Officer to provide transport services for its staff and visitors to and from assigned destinations within South West, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Undertake journeys within Oyo State and to other states within Nigeria as necessary;
- Maintain schedules of pick-up and drop-off assignments.
- Complete journey record sheets for all journeys undertaken while keeping accurate records of vehicle mileage, fuel consumption and maintenance work/costs
- Perform daily inspections to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy and in good working order.
- Wash/Clean official vehicles ensuring they are kept tidy and parked in a secured area.
- Check that all vehicle equipment and tools are secured safely and are functioning correctly.
- Provide other basic administrative support in the course of duty.
- The ideal candidate must be healthy, hardworking, and have a calm disposition
- Must possess minimum of a SSCE certificate
- Must be an experienced driver , a minimum of 2 - 3 years driving experience
- Ability to hold basic conversations in English Language and write
- Must have a valid Nigerian driving license
- Have a good knowledge of the Ibadan route and South West region
- Should be accommodating and react well under pressure while treating others with respect and consideration regardless of their status, age or position.
Work Type: Full-Time on-site role (Physically available at the office every working days)
Location: Bodija, Ibadan (must reside close to the workplace)
Remuneration: NGN 50,000
- Other benefits Package: Employee development training, Pension, Health Insurance, NSITF and PAYE
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.