- Review spares and consumables requirements with relevant stakeholders for preventive maintenance and reactivation purposes for both plants
- Responsible for monitoring of spares stock level and ensure reorder level is constant.
- Coordinate regular spares and consumables stock count for both OCP and ICP, and report on monthly stock position.
- Coordinate and ensure periodic update and reporting of workshop tracker
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure reconciliation of spares and consumables utilization and report on gaps
- Review and track all spare parts and consumables Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions and ensure periodic reconciliation with the budget.
- Follow up and report on Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders and timely delivery of Spares to Plants
- 3 to 6 years related job experience.
- Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering, with a certificate in supply chain management-related field of study.
- Experience with procurement systems and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in SAP, Microsoft office excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Experience working as a workshop analyst or spares analyst in a professional business work environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development