We have a vision larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. We count on our people to make it happen. We’re taking a big step on this journey, carrying out a vital mission: support our employees, so they can best support our customers. Under guidance of the Operations Manager, this position supervises a group of equipment trainers, ensuring subordinates perform their jobs, efficiently, safely and in a timely manner. Communicates training plan, process updates, operation sequence and new ways of working ( Lean Training) to superiors and subordinates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Manages the activities of the Operations training unit:
- Conducts need analysis to determine training needs based on projected processes, changes, and other factors.
- Provides safety support for Operations in terms of conducting Risk assessments, developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) performing audits and supporting with incident investigation.
- Plans, develops, and provides Equipment operation, safety, and other Operations related training for personnel.
- Manages training procedures and practices in accordance with global standards.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Provides instruction and coaching to training instructors.
- Facilitates Lean training for all categories of employees as well as the deployment of lean tools (Visual/Daily Management, Problem Solving, 5S and Standardized Process).
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives and facilitates Kaizens, etc.
- Reports any problem areas of operations and implements the agreed changes to resolve the problems
- Instructs subordinates in safe working practices and maintains a watch over terminal area for unsafe working practices.
- Acts as focal between the Industrial Training Fund and the Company
- Extrovert and comfortable to engage with all levels of the organization
- Structured both with own work and support others to develop strong structures
- Result oriented
- Analytical, speak with data
- Supportive and coaching personality
- Able to maintain overview and structure even with many balls in the air
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.