Documentation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop, prepare, and maintain documentation pertaining to business processes, system operation and other technical processes.
- Create new documentation or update existing documentation to accurately reflect changes in xcene’s process.
- Write and maintain end user documentation or online instructional content.
- Collaborate with application developers and QA specialists to ensure documentation for all products is ready for a successful and on-schedule launch
- Develop and continually improve reference manuals, user guides, online content, release notes, and more
- Manage the documentation set using version control
- Prepare all documentation for release
- Recommend process improvements and best practices
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
Documentation Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in Communications or related field.
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Physical strength and stamina for heavy lifting.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.