As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a critical role in the day-to-day success of the Talent Acquisition team, partnering with hiring managers to tackle full-cycle recruitment, from sourcing, evaluation, and interviews coordination. You will be a thought partner to your fellow recruiters and manager and be counted on to maintain the spirit and integrity of our hiring process.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work independently providing full cycle recruitment support on job requisitions (both technical and non-technical)
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and define candidate profiles in order to develop recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Develop and execute marketing and pipelining strategies for attracting and hiring critical talent.
- Serve as a thought partner for hiring managers in making decisions on their candidates. While a manager gets to decide who joins their team, QA,is a priority for you- you will ask hiring teams the tough questions to ensure they are adequately assessing candidates and maintaining objectivity during the hiring process.
- Leverage market data to develop appropriate recruiting and sourcing strategies, including but not limited to social media and direct marketing tactics, resulting in a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Thoroughly assess candidates and provide insightful feedback for hiring managers
- Manage the interview process, providing clear communication for candidates, managers and internal stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned - we like special projects that further our talent agenda, so you can expect to get involved in this as the need arises.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced high growth environment required. Prior experience recruiting in-house within an organization required
- Experience as a talent advisor to hiring managers, inspiring a partnership with talent acquisition, advising on talent market, and influencing talent decisions
- Experience leveraging marketing tactics, new technologies and/or social media to create engagement with potential candidates.
- You have a strong track-record of building high-quality candidate pipelines and are able find talent for the most hard to hire for roles.
- Strong process and project management skills as we are optimizing our systems and processes and need people who enjoy putting structure in place where it doesn’t exist.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong relationship builder with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a high pressure environment.
- Strong passion to succeed, contagious energy and desire to have fun in the process
- Strategic thinker; able to see the bigger picture and can relate this to your day to day.
- Innovative and creative problem solver; you have a naturally curious mind to stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and can exercise ingenuity in finding new ways of doing things.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.