- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/MSc (in a derivative of Electrical Engineering) or equivalent
- Fundamental understanding of all or some of the following will be an advantage: structured cabling, Electronic Safety and Security systems - ESSS (CCTV, Access Control, FAS, PAS, Intrusion Detections), IP networks, routing and switching concepts, WLAN and Unified Communication system.
- Relevant experience in internetworking technologies and applications using Cisco products and technologies will be an advantage
- Cisco general and specialist certifications will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- A high level of interdependency, unquestionable integrity
- Result-oriented and business focus
- Good PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite are required.
- Not older than 40 years