· Database administration
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
· Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
· Setting up accounts for new users.
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
· Testing new technology.
· Training staff members on how to use deployed solutions.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Time management skills.
· Technical and logical thought process
· Problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and delegate.
· Written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to stick to strict deadlines
· A keen eye for detail
· Excellent prioritization and organizational abilities.
· Excellent understanding of computer systems, security network, and system administration, database, and data storage system.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
Gender Preference: Female (for gender balance)