Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Manage inventory replenishment, including review of factory production plans, stock balancing between LC’s (shuttles), highlight service risks, and proactive communication
• Review and challenge monthly/weekly production, inventory deployment and capacity plans to ensure proper flow of finished goods across the product supply chain for assigned consumer products.
• Work closely and coordinate efforts with Operations, Distribution Planning, L.C. Centers, Sales Forecasting and Marketing.
• Manage inventory levels for raw, pack materials, Finished Goods and W.I.P. categories.
• Manage Orders, ERP, DRP and supply relationship with Co-packers & key material suppliers/vendors
• Support project managers in planning the launch of new products. Responsible for the inventory plan from launch through the product life cycle.
• Take a lead role in using SAP/SNP to fullest extent in support of planning activities.
• Reacts to MRP system messages while maintaining and supporting the system on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation.
• Report, resolve, and communicate situations that will impact customer service promptly.
• Develop inventory strategy for all items
• Calculate and maintain target inventory levels (safety stock)
• Lead weekly reason code process for items & OOS/Distress process (file prep and attend weekly call)
• Leads and executes the allocation process for supply (stock availability, weekly execution, and communication)
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Work experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry
• Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Must have solid working knowledge using an MRP system (SAP strongly preferred)
• Must have strong computer skills, especially using excel with ability to create spreadsheets and perform advanced formulas and functions.
• Team player - involves working with different departments
• Very strong computer skills (excel, SAP (preferred) etc.)
• Data driven & hands-on approach when necessary. Understand Letter of Credit, Shipping and local Port Clearing process.
• Effective leader skills to be able to drive projects to completion.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage and lead a team.
Professional Qualification & Experience
• Must have a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or another related discipline.
• Must have 2 - 3 years of professional planning experience which could include: inventory, supply chain management, production planning, distribution and logistics, shipping and receiving, or forecasting.
• Work experience within the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.