Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Able to thrive in a start-up business.
- Driving sales, standards, and growth within your department and the store
- Building a strong rapport with customers and staff
- Achieving all KPIs and targets as directed by the head office
- Leading, developing, and motivating a large team of colleagues
- Ensuring that all health and safety and standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times
- Planning and forecasting the profit and loss of overall business operations. Analyses market trends and develop business plans to drive business expansion and growth.
- Responsible for the overall preparation of the opening and operations of supermarkets, including and not limited to revenue and cost management, people management, procurement management, marketing, and customer service management.
- Establish and maintain strategic business partner relationships (E.g., external vendors), direct negotiation policy and develop negotiation limits to drive revenue and profit of the company
- Organizational objective and goals
- Resourceful, consultative, and engaging in the evaluation of business opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarkets
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Recognize future and present requirements of customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing medium to large supermarkets
- Good entrepreneurial mindset with strong decision-making skills.
Location: Airport road, warri, Delta state.
Remuneration: NGN 377,125 gross ( Basic salary 250,000 plus Housing and health care allowance 127,125)
Other benefits include:
- Performance based incentives
- Fully furnished official accommodation
- Health insurance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.