A superintendent pharmacist is responsible for the professional and clinical management of a pharmacy and the administration of the sale and supply of medicines. You will lead a small team of pharmaceutical professionals and interns, and will ensure compliance of standard operating procedures and up-to-date training is maintained for staff.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- You will focus on the following key job areas on which you will be appraised:
- Drive the process of collecting data on customers who visit the pharmacy and reaching out to them to show appreciation as the occasion demands.
- Design and Execute health awareness campaigns and outreaches that would help drive the business of the pharmacy.
- Ensure that the pharmacy's controlled drugs and poisons register is properly kept.
- Ensure stockouts are reduced to the bare minimum and drive the process of replenishing the same as when due.
- Supervise Sales Assistants to ensure proper shelving and merchandising of drugs.
- Ensure the right markups are applied and correct prices are affixed to all drugs on display.
- Lead the process of competitive scanning of the environment by keeping a tab on the activities of the competing businesses with a view to staying ahead of the competition.
- Driving the process of avoiding the expiry of drugs
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge.
- Selling Skills.
- coordinating skills.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership,
- Managerial and Monitoring skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.