Reviews prospective students' applications and direct them to the appropriate sources for guidance on courses of study, financial aid, scholarships, or other information.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provides career and academic counseling, planning, and advising to potential students; assists students in the development of testing strategies, writing skills, and completion of applications through seminars, workshops, and marketing; coordinates applications for enrollments.
- Participates in the development of student recruitment and retention plans, strategies, and written materials.
- Visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, meets with school counselors to promote outreach activities; coordinates community workshops and retreats; arranges visits from prospective students and parents.
- Creates and distributes resource materials for student recruitment and retention programs; develops mentorship programs; analyzes trends in recruitment and retention programs; develops strategies for program evaluation.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Independently develops and maintains partnerships between the university, local school systems, alumni networks, faculty, community partners, and other identified groups throughout the assigned territory/population
- Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of university student recruitment and enrollment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria, and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
- Minimum working experience of 2 years
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- The candidate should have good communication in oral and written skills.
- High energy-driven towards great commission on performances and growth.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.