-Developing initiatives to improve business operations and strategic bulk purchasing techniques for core material inputs that are crucial to support the industrial operations,
- Arranging and following up on logistics for the delivery of the strategic inputs to industrial sites in a timely fashion to ensure uninterrupted operation,
- Identifying and developing ways for stock management and inventory control of the inputs,
- Conducting data and statistical analysis with current market trends to identify supply opportunities & sourcing costs,
- Handling budget allocation for vendor assessment, requiring them to be highly organized and ensure timely distribution of materials,
-Supervising supply chain operations including sourcing, purchasing, shipping, receiving, inventory, field service, and multiple location operations,
- Administering all activities with assigned contracts, commodities, and customer support areas.
The Successful Applicant
Graduated from a reputable university in Logistics, Supply Chain or Procurement, you have a minimum of 15 years experience in managing multi-location operations and high priority projects.
A previous experience in Nigeria is preferred but not mandatory.
High integrity and strong negotiation skills are required.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.