A construction site storekeeper is responsible for ensuring the maintenance of stocks, operation of an accounting system, maintenance of inventory records, preparation of material orders, and receiving, reviewing, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing it to ensure functionality
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.