NoemDek is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the oil and gas, power generation, FMCGs etc. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian petroleum and energy main industry in particular. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity, and expertise.
- Provide efficient and effective driving support services for the company, ensuring safe transportation from various destinations and assist on entry and exit from the vehicle
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate solutions to and adjust schedule in response to unplanned event.
- Perform Airport pick-up and point to point duties for the companies and clients
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule requests by the Office
- Ensure all movements are neatly documented in the log attached to the car
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Send weekly report on general activities on transportation operations.
- Including any other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Whenever the car is in your custody, ensure 100% safety of the car. In case of accident involving the car, put a call across to your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be done in a professional manner
Requirement / Skill set required
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years driving experience in Lagos
- Valid Federal Government Driver’s License
- Defensive Driving
- Effective communication in English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude to work Neat and Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of driving Rules, Regulations, and courtesies
- Conversant with the Lagos Road Network and Traffic Regulations of Nigeria (Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island axis are very important)
- Focused, Confident and observant
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.