- Quality content development
- Perform research on different topics
- Analyze and interpret findings by breaking down data
- Uncover newsworthy stories
- Conduct quality interviews with stakeholders
- Write content with the audience in view
- Ensure stories are accurate and objective
- Contribute to content idea generation for publication
- Keeping abreast of current topics or events as it relates to the publication
- Minimum of HND/BSc degree in Mass communications or any related field.
- At least 2 years of related experience is required for either role.
- The candidate must have good writing skills.
- Must have a good eye for news and trends, must be great at storytelling and deliver good quality content.
- Must be analytical and also creative. Must be able to come up with good strategies as required and must have native wit.