- Diagnose and monitor various condition by using high frequent sound wave to take images of the body internal organ
- Analyzes test result from the ultrasound equipment
- Prepare ultrasound equipment and exam room ensuring proper sterilization and safety procedures are followed
- Ensure clear imagine for diagnostic purposes and making adjustment to the sonographic equipment
- Monitor and care for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures
- Complete the appropriate documentation and maintaining patients’ histories and Medical records
- Explain technical terms in a clear and understanding way.