Key responsibilities include;
▪ Collaborate in developing, implementing, and managing our Social Media Strategy.
▪ Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company’s values.
▪ Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign.
▪ Stay up to date with the latest social media technologies and tools.
▪ Collaborate with writers and designers to create informative, engaging & appealing content.
▪ Timely posting of original, curated content and client ads.
▪ Engaging with our audience via posts reply and DM responses.
▪ Converting DM inquiry to actual sales.
Qualification / Experience;
▪ 3 years of experience as a Social Media Manager.
▪ Excellent knowledge and expertise in the use of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. ▪ Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
▪ Excellent multitasking skills
▪ Good time management skills.
▪ Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
Are you qualified and interested in the role? Please send your Résumé & links of presenting gigs executed by you to email@example.com. Do use the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application for this post closes on; Friday, 4th June 2021.