We are seeking motivated and SEO based Content Writers/ Editors to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will remotely work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our blog/magazine. Your primary duties will include content writing, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor's Degree in English or any related field is an advantage.
- Collaborate with a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices is an advantage.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or any related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media Platforms