The Training Manager will oversee the department responsible for managing External Training execution for the company, leading the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program (which is a key component of people development), and will also have management responsibility for the Operations Management Trainee Program (OMT). The Sr. Training Manager will actively contribute to successfully completing Tender proposals, especially those that are dedicated to or include the provision of training services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
External Training Development & Management
- User Experience Management – end-to-end supervision of end-user experience
- Co-design courses with partnerships guidance
- Develop and Manage the Catalogues
- Manage the delivery of course pack to trainees
- Manage communications with trainers - including calendars, agendas, etc…
- Engage with the relevant managers of technical areas involved, (Geoscience, Inspection, Drilling, V-Engineering, etc…).
- Business Development for training activities – ensure to engage with current and potential customers to adhere to training services in any of the different offered formats.
- Report Management – monitor all projects under management to produce, supervise and deliver reports that are accurate and relevant for both internal and external clients.
- Mapping Client Profile – understand the target market and list the suitable clients to be addressed in the short and long term.
- Mapping Market Competitors – list current of competitors to understand the excesses and the scarcity of services or lack of quality to contribute to a differentiation strategy going forward.
- Develop a Playbook for the Training & Development sector
Manage the Operations Management Trainee Program
- Manage the framework for the OMT program – Inclusive of the recruitment of the Program members.
- Management of Calendars of the participants in line with the graduation pathway.
- Manage the awareness of what OMT is to the management and the rest of the organization. Ensuring Managers are keen on engaging OMT in assignments and understanding of what their role is in developing the program members based on the OMT framework.
- Monitoring of program participants' growth
- Develop a Playbook of the OMT program out of the framework to run and manage the Program.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Own each Project as a Chairman of the Centre of Excellence (CoE) for CSR.
- Monitor & drive the group's engagement in CSR activities.
- Operationalize the CoE, ensuring the CSR charter becomes a living marriage with the companies’ projects.
- Develop a Playbook for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Others: The manager is expected to engage in other activities that are part of the Client Service & Sales business unit, that may not align directly with the Training Manager role but are in line with the company goals and objectives. The manager will be working with a Project Manager that will provide assistance and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management, or relevant field. (Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage)
- In-depth Experience with the entire value chain in the Upstream sector (Oil & Gas).
- Proven 6 years plus of experience as a Training Manager, Training facilitator/Coordinator, or similar role in an Oil & Gas / Energy environment/industry.
- Excellent knowledge of talent management and career paths.
- Outstanding experience in Learning Management Software.
- Ability to conduct training needs assessment procedures.
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training techniques.
- Possession of the UK or US passport.
- Extraordinary Organizational and Outstanding Communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong command of English.
- The ability to speak the Portuguese language is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.