- The project planner shall be dedicated to planning and monitoring the project from beginning to end.
- Review the project scope in detail and prepare a project schedule of logical activity sequence with help from the construction engineers and project engineers.
- Ensure ALL activities to be carried out are catered to in the schedule and the estimated duration for each activity is realistic with adequate manning.
- Prepare job cards that break down the activities and indicate the duration of the tasks in question.
- Closely monitor the daily activities by receiving daily updates from the junior planning engineers and junior project engineers from the Engineering to Installation scopes.
- Keep a close eye on the project critical path and issue timely prompts to the Project Manager on delayed activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any relative field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in planning and scheduling both engineering and construction activities is required.
- Proven ability to perform in a technical role.