We are looking for a senior full-stack engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our office in Abuja. As a senior full-stack Engineer, the candidate will work with various departments to create and develop systems within a company. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, you will increase productivity in the workplace, and support the balance of various aspects of projects, most of which are complex issues such as programming and network building
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical inputs
- Testing the code you write, Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make the most of the opportunities to excel in your skills and career from day one.
- Advanced knowledge of Vue.js and/or React.js frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing scalable web applications.
- Experience in CSS3 and CSS pre-processors.
- Experience in functional testing and unit testing web applications. Familiar with testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of version control and management systems (GIT, Github).
- Knowledge of front-end build tools (Webpack or Gulp).
- Strong ability to debug issues and optimize existing implementation.
- Dedicated team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, and RabbitMQ.
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture.
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles with an emphasis on scalability.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing of backend APIs.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Laravel, Express, Node.js)
- Will be an advantage: Experience in leading a team of developers.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience liaising with the Product Team and managing project deliveries.
- Prior working experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.