- Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
(Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar position in a frontline security company)