- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- With at least 5 years’ experience with a blend of British and Nigerian Curriculum teaching experience.
- Qualifications: B. Ed, B.A, B. Sc, PGDE, (Teachers with B.A or B.Sc must have PGDE already or in progress with evidence), Masters
- TRCN Certification
- IGCSE Certification