Deliverables and Activities:
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Market Initiatives- Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Market Activations- Carry out weekly market activations in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Product Targeting- Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects/customers.
- Product Presentation- Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Identify Opportunities- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Plans- Draw up weekly/Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track Sales- Track daily/weekly/monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- POS Location- Collaborate with CX, Operations on viable locations for POS Expansion and management
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Sales Compliance- Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Customer Visits- Carry out daily/weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Influence Customer Behavior- Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are educated on the various channels of payments.
- Product Choice- Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Field Clinic- Participate in Field clinic activities
- Overdue Customer Lists- Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the FPCs
- Training- Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God/Bad portfolios, catch up, etc.
Recruitment, Training, and Team management:
- Recruitment- Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within the territory
- Performance Monitoring- Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Meetings- Hold regular meetings with the RPCs
- Training- Regularly train and retrain cluster team leads on the sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service, etc.
- Commission Structure- Ensure FPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Reward- Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Customer Forums- Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Team Building- Drive #One Team goal within clusters via team building activities
After Sales Support:
- Overdue Customer Visits- Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate issues- Escalate lingering issues to the FSMs
- Quality Check- Daily/weekly checks on the quality of installations by FPCs
- Swap stocks- Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Repossession- Repossess Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Identify and organize official meetings with relevant external stakeholders such as local chiefs, community leaders, government officials, etc
- May represent the business during community engagements and goodwill activities
- Send weekly/monthly reports on sales activities within the territory using the approved template
Required Skills and Experience:
- BSc. Degree or Equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience working in a role within a progressive sales and/or financial services environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Experience in the FMCG, Micro-finance or Solar energy sectors would be an added advantage
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
Location: Kogi State (Kabba/Egbe and Isanlu)