The ideal candidate must be:
- Outgoing/ a people-person
- A Good Communicator (written & spoken)
- Emotionally intelligent & Patient
- Resourceful (a problem solver)
- A Strategist
- Organized & Accountable
- Computer & Tech literate
- General Work Experience (at least 3 years in Client-facing roles)
- Must reside on the Island (VI – Sangotedo)
- The key purpose of this role is to secure sponsorships and partnerships for the Organisation to operate profitably & optimally. This role would therefore require the candidate to:
- Create a database of Brands and Companies that (s)he has contacts in, or representatives within his/her network to leverage for the purpose of the HIVE Leagues’ agenda.
- Come up with a high-level Strategic plan (for January to March) that would cover prospecting, follow-up and conversion of potential partners for each active Location, per time period; share said plans with Management team to fine-tune and strengthen them
- Liaise with Media agencies (Local, Regional and International) to enable the brand gain the exposure and mileage that she needs, for greater success with sponsorship-soliciting activities.
- Secure invitations to relevant, industry, Brand and networking events that would allow you meet and secure appointments or close deals for the benefit of your job. Stay updated on all internal Company events, activities, projects and plans to be able to effectively communicate with Clients and Prospects.
- Deliver verbal/ in-person presentations and speeches to Brands to help secure partnerships
- In the absence of or alongside the MD/ Director of Operations, represent the organization at events and press conferences.
- Report weekly & monthly to the Management Team.