Duties and responsibilities
- Provides direct prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum and/or women patient services and primary care to low-to-moderate risk obstetrical and gynecological patients
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of midwifery theory, procedure and standards.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care programs.
- Ability to perform patient assessment and triage.
- Ability to develop and present educational programs
- Knowledge of gynecological health issues and trends.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Job is on a full time basis.Salary is attractive.