- As a Recruiter, you will be accountable for the IR delivery for Africa, which includes Internal Resourcing, External Recruitment, and Contingent Workforce Resourcing. You will manage the delivery of sourcing, assessments, and securing great talents for Shell, with a focus on Graduate Trainees, Experienced Professionals, Contingent Workforce, and for market positioning of Shell.
- In this role, you are expected to develop credible relationships with business leaders and partners to understand business strategies, priorities, and talent needs both in the short and longer term.
- Furthermore, you are accountable for managing the successful recruitment of internal and external hires for Africa. You will also need to collaborate with our Global Sourcing Hub to determine the right sourcing strategy to identify the strong-fit candidates while building a continuous and collaborative delivery partnership with key global resourcing teams, including the Sourcing Hub, operations teams, and marketing teams.
- Establish a connection between talent needs in Africa with the overall Talent Agenda and IR Resourcing Strategy.
- Maintain Customer (Hiring Managers and Candidates) satisfaction through a focus on effective business partnering and stakeholder management.
- Uphold the HR Operating Model and sustain the integrity of the resourcing process, including Ethics and Compliance, and Safety standards.
- Be the key engagement point for candidates while considering their individual needs and be an ambassador for Shell and our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking and recording of information in our recruitment systems.
- Coach and guide hiring managers on resourcing processes to ensure full understanding of responsibilities and timeframe commitments and hold professional Job Brief meetings.
- We are keen to hear from Recruitment professionals who have at least 4 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment and experience in working across multiple portfolios.
- Experience in tracking systems such as Workday, Power BI, etc.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and with diverse teams, and virtual environments.
- Outstanding communication skills with clear oral and written skills, along with active listening skills.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including the ability to partner and influence effectively at all levels.