• Create Quality Assurance reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of Quality Assurance test cycles.
• Ensure that approved codebase for Go-Live is 99% bug-free.
• Provide feedback to developers and product managers around UX based on test outcomes.
• Perform Front-end testing of website applications using Selenium and JMeter.
• Perform testing (Functional and UX) of Mobile Applications
• Perform Manual and Automation Test for Web, Mobile and Enterprise Applications.
• Create test plans, requirements, scenarios, and test data for use during testing.
• Ability to work with Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines.
• Detailed documentation of test results.
• Strong documentation skills will be a great advantage.
Preferred Tools / Hands-On Experience
- Any of these languages - Python, Java, PHP, C#
- Selenium / Appium
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- JMeter / SoapUI / Postman
Salary : 150k