• Strong academic qualifications Public health or any related field.
• A minimum of 6 years or more in managing large donor or government funded health programs
• Experience in managing public health donor funded programs
• Experience in delivering public health programs.
• The number and level of effort of the respective senior, intermediate level and junior experts should be appropriate and ensure a high quality and timely evaluation process.
• Track record of collaboration (on a similar or different assignment) will be considered a major advantage.
• A strong commitment to delivering timely and high-quality results, i.e. credible evaluations that are effectively used, is necessary.