- Understanding the scope of the work and identifying and mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Engaging with Government officials, Service providers, Donor Agencies, Beneficiaries and other stakeholders to facilitate the project objectives
- Tracking project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques, and adjusting project scope and/or plan where necessary
- Carrying out research and data collection relevant to the project
- Reviewing the deliverables required from the various stakeholders
- Managing relationships with relevant parties; client stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams
- Identifying issues and proffering solutions
- Preparing and presenting reports to client and stakeholders
- Liaising with the client and team leadership to keep them informed of progress
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an operations role; project management experience would be an added advantage
- Experience in Education sector would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people management skills.
- Strong project management and team-building skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable with dealing effectively with senior-level officials and management/staff.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task effectively
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail
- Good command of English and Hausa languages