Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Product & Project Management
Energy & Utilities NGN 250,000 - 400,000 Negotiable
1 week ago
We are looking to hire a CAD designer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD’s, P&ID’s, One-Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required),
- Microstation and/or SmartSketch.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one line, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team on each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline of engineering drawings.
- Keep the Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Management
- Collaborates with design originators to resolve discrepancies between original drawings and final CAD designs.
- May supervise and guide lower-level CAD drafters.
- Develop computer-generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or closely related position
- Should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.•
General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Experience in CAD design
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.