Deslog Training & Consulting Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
Deslog Training & Consulting Limited is an organization that provides Professional Training, ISO certification & consultancy services. In our quest for meeting up with the ever-growing demands of our existing & prospective clients, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative & highly experienced individuals who are goal-oriented and dedicated
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The Applicant must be able to train courses from at least 3 courses categories below:
- Category 1: Health Safety & Environment (HSE) courses
- Category 2: Oil & Gas courses
- Category 3: Human Resource, Leadership, Management & Administrative courses
- Category 4: ISO Internal & Lead Auditors courses
- Delivers and facilitates training and skill development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives, and brand essence.
- Training sessions will include classroom, online training, and a demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Review and update existing course materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs.
- Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Performs administrative duties to coordinate training and track the completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, and compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- The position will require the candidate to have the flexibility to sometimes travel to other centres or operational bases for outdoor training
- Develop new course materials (manuals & PPT Slides)
- Set exam questions and submit them for approval
- Issue exams, supervise exams, and mark exam scripts
- Assist in marketing our services to both corporate and individuals in order to meet company's monthly set target
- Carryout other activities that may be reasonably assigned to you by management
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a professional trainer/facilitator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Someone with business acumen and strategies
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Organization skills, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Professional Certificates in HSE, HRM, PMP, QMS, ISO, Oil & Gas, Leadership & Management, etc are required based on your category but HSE levels 1,2 & 3 from a recognized institute are mandatory.
- Self-motivated, can work without supervision
- NEBOSH IGC, WSO Certified Safety Instructor, or any other Train-The-Trainer certificate will be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.