To plan, organize, and control production processes thereby ensuring that lubricants are produced efficiently, timely, and in compliance with the quality specifications within budget; The job holder will ensure efficient and timely production of engine lubricants.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Plan, implement and control the production schedule.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, laboratory, stores, maintenance, sales, and management.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Liaise with the engineering team to organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- To interface with regulatory bodies to ensure that production is in accordance with standards
- Any other job/assignment as directed by management.
- Bachelor of Engineering (chemical petrochemical or production) with a minimum of ten (10) years of cognate experience.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of lube raw materials
- Knowledge quality systems and standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques,
- Knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
- Sound computer skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Assertive decision making
- Efficient and strong time management skills.
- Organization and precision.
- Problem-solving, numerical analytical skills.
- Interpersonal communication and presentation.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Attention to detail.