- Improve methodology and pedagogy of teaching Maths and Science
- Delivery of creative and fun teaching practice that inspires and motivates pupils.
- Teach with improved methodology and pedagogy in Maths and Science subjects
- Conduct formal observations for Maths and Science pupils.
- Provide pupils with the right educational activities and experiences enabling them to fulfil their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Help pupils develop the necessary skills to be productive members of society.
- Design, write, utilize and classroom deliver lesson plans that conform to the school’s curriculum.
- Ensure written plans are available for review.
- Ensure lesson plans are modified depending on different pupils learning styles on Individual Education Plans (IEPs) basis.
- Implement apt instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials and equipment to ensure pupils learn and comprehend quickly.
- Design and develop instructional activities using data from student learning style assessments.
- Oversee and manage pupils behaviour in agreement with the pupils' handbook.
- Involve in Maths and Science book, equipment, and material selection.
- Participate in conferences to establish communication rapport with Parents, Pupils, and teachers.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, pupils, parents, and community members.
- Ability to use Technology to achieve teaching and learning goals
- For the teacher's position is a minimum of BEd/BSc(Ed)/BSc, or PGDE
- Must have British National Curriculum experience
- Having additional local and international language skills would be an advantage
- Having additional music and art skills would be an advantage
- Having extra-curricula skills (swimming, taekwondo, chess, scrabble) would be an advantage.
- Ability to use the computer as a work tool and as a class teaching aid.