- Educate prescribers on formulary and prior authorization processes.
- Provide front-line customer support for a diverse portfolio of customers.
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into our documentation tool.
- Assist members with pharmacy benefit inquires.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure contact handling accuracy and operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for handling inbound telephone inquiries from members, pharmacies, and prescribers
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to customers and appropriate internal staff.
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- 2 years of pharmacy experience.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Location: Ikoyi and Egbeda