Pattern Drafter creates the blueprint or pattern pieces for a particular apparel design. This often involves grading or adjusting the pieces for different-sized garments.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the base design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern
- To ensure success as a patternmaker, you should have extensive experience with pattern design, fine motor skills, and a good eye for detail.
- A top-class patternmaker perfectly translates the ideas of the designer into a reliable and repeatable pattern that can be sent to the manufacturer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.