We are looking to hire an operations manager would manage all activities related to daily functions as well as planning and strategizing in an organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the Unit.
- Overseeing customer service teams and ensuring that customer inquiries and complaints are handled effectively.
- Ensuring that all Logistics and mobility processes are efficient and effective.
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency.
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards.
- Conduct operational audits and ensure processes follow corporate policy
- Work effectively with the Management to implement various operational cost-effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Implement necessary checks and balance to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to ensure the best interest of the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Operations Management, Logistics and Customer Service with a proven track record of success.
- Experience with up-to-date CRM software.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team
- Driving skills and knowledge of road safety and traffic rules.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Must be resident with Lekki and its environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.