Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits. Collaboration with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensure all staff and asset related information are updated timely, complete and free of errors.
- Ensure all expenses and cost-related information are updated timely, complete and free of errors
- Proactively ensure that renewal documents are identified, processed replaced promptly
- Monthly stock-take of spare parts to reconcile to the inventory database
- Preparation of internal management reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
- Reviewing existing operations, processes and procedures and recommending productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Ensure that all field staff have the necessary tools and training for optimizing the use of IT in carrying out their jobs.
- Communicating results and recommendations to management and other stakeholders that would improve the overall business. These may include ways to reduce costs, streamline operations
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Impeccable ethical standards.
- Must have attention to detail to accomplish tasks thoroughly and accurately.
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and execute financial analyses.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Office knowledge with Excel & Powerpoint proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related areas
Travel: 10 – 15%
Salary: NGN75,000- NGN100,000