We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to conduct regular operations meeting with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as required
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Conduct regular operations meeting with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Be responsible for maximising profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.