We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Managing project teams that are responsible for designing and implementing new processes or improving existing ones
- Ensuring that all operations processes meet company standards and are compliant with regulations.
- Managing teams of employees across multiple departments to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Managing the budget for an operation to ensure that it is being used efficiently and effectively
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Monitoring employee productivity and attendance to identify any areas for improvement
- Ensuring that all departmental policies and procedures are followed
- Planning and coordinating operational activities within an organization such as meetings, events, or conferences
- Managing projects that involve new product development or changes in technology.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT-related courses, Operations Management, or a related field
- 3+ Years of proven work experience as an Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills.
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.’’
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.