Medical & Pharmaceutical
To care for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends to in- and out-patients according to the prescribed medications.
- Maintains all records and reports and drugs administer to each patient
- Maintains proper filing system of patients records in the clinic cabinets for easy retrieval
- Assists the doctor to carry out his duties when required
- Ensures that hospital facilities are well maintained and utilized
- Ensures the clinic environment is clean at all times.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Senior Medical Officer or any other Superior Officer.
Education and Work Experience
- Registered Nurse Certificate or BNSc
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.