- Network Engineer who has undergone basic training with years of experience in field.
- Responsible for all minor telecommunication and data cabling works in various operational areas in accordance.
- Might be required to make additional sketches, layouts or details required for the works.
- The engineer will be responsible for mobile devices support and telephone bill administration to interface with the local service providers of cable TV, Internet service, GSM/Data Service and telephone services.
- The work shall involve complete new cabling infrastructure or extension and upgrading of existing infrastructure.
- Networking knowledge and experience with monitoring systems.
- Must be Cisco certified
- Networking and providing support for Windows, Macintosh and Linux issues.
- Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing and configuring OS, application software and system management tools
- Monitoring and testing application performance, maintaining security and backup, providing 2nd and 3rd level support
- Wireless resources such as access points, switches and signal availability
- Maintain the companies network infrastructure
- Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and by email.
- Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software
- Travelling to client sites to help with installs deployment and troubleshooting.
- Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
- Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
- Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation.