- Monitor and provide general and follow-up care to patients.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patient encounters.
- Staying updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Provide health education and support to patients.
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
- Compliant with Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) qualification.
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practicing license.
- Completion of NYSC.