- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of patients under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Staying updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between the administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer
- Possession of a medical degree.
- Must have a valid medical license.
- 2+ year’s clinical experience.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Post Houseman ship
- Passed MDCN