The Position - Part-Time medical Doctor, Non-Executive Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate shall not be involved in the day to the management of the hospital but will be meeting periodically with the Hospital Management to provide strategic advice and corporate strategies towards ensuring that the organization excels in providing world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria.
- As a Non-Executive Director and a Senior Executive in the organization, the candidate shall be involved in offering useful inputs in strategic policy formulation, providing guidelines on staff requirements and recruitment as well as staff training needs.
- The ideal candidate shall also be required to review the hospital’s clinical guidelines from time to time to ensure strict adherence to first-class standard quality.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Certification - Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria; Certificate of Practicing License.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.