1) Holds the Senior medical Administrative position in a medical center
2) Responsible for a number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as Cost management, utilization review, quality assurance and medical protocol development
3) He is involved in the activities of the Medical officers and consultants, including the recruiting and credentialing process.
4) Reports to the Human Resource Directory of the hospital.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Attend meetings
2) Develop and manage a budget, including presenting monthly financial reports with the supports of the Hospital Account office.
3) Monitor quality and appropriateness of medical care (Doctors, nurses, laboratory, Pharmacy and Diagnostics)
4) Case file audit (Clinical)
5) Provide guidance and leadership for performance guidelines
6) Develop policies and procedures
7) Manage strategic development
8) Oversee clinical peer review
9) Oversee documentation and care planning
10) Manage strategic development
11) Handle Clinical patient complaints
12) Handles the different clinic days
13) Address emergency issues
14) Handles Clinical, Mortality and Morbidity meeting
15) Support physician education
16) Manage community relations
17) Handle physicians’ behavior and impairment issues.
18) In charge of all aspect of patient management especially difficult cases.
19) Liaise with external agencies e.g. HMO, Retainership, government bodies e.t.c.
20) Debt Recovery.
21)5-7 years experience