A financial services company engaged in leasing, lending and investment management seeks the services of a qualified candidate for this position. The candidate will sell the company’s financial products and services (associated with leasing, lending, and investing activities) with the primary objective of developing profitable relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Develop a basic understanding of leasing, lending and investment products.
- Direct sale of financial products including leasing, lending, Investment instruments to individuals, smes and businesses.
- Generate leads – identify solicit and develop profitable business transactions and relationships.
- Make recommendations and exercise sound judgment regarding leasing, lending and investing accounts relationships.
- Manage existing and potential relationships; and provide day to day general customer service.
- Participate in and remain abreast of market developments. Stay attuned to industry and market risk developments and trends in relation to counterparty exposures and their impact on the underlying portfolios.
- A Bachelor Degree or HND
- 1 - 3 years experience
- Knowledge of banking or financial products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Credit origination will be helpful.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Self-motivated, self-driven and full of integrity.
- Results oriented and able to meet mutually agreed targets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.