Marketing Data Analyst analyzes and interprets data to inform go-forward business and marketing strategy. This position monitors and evaluates the performance of marketing initiatives that are piloted in-market. This position analyzes marketing performance aligned with business strategy by developing and refining techniques used to measure engagement, conversion, and trends for marketing. Additionally, the Marketing Data Analyst evaluates the multichannel impact of marketing activities on engagement, sales, and ROI.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Applies critical thinking and creativity when evaluating data to build strategic insight-led initiatives
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of marketing initiatives that are piloted in-market
- Works across internal teams to pull in relevant insourced reporting
- Maintains a comprehensive measurement system and exhibits flexibility to adapt and refine the system over time
- Creatively problem solves when resolving insights gaps. Is able to articulate and solve problems or answer questions with data
- Builds relationships with business partners to achieve a greater understanding of different business functions’ goals and how they inform marketing strategy
- Analyzes marketing performance aligned to business strategy by developing and refining techniques used to measure engagement, conversion, and trends for marketing
- Evaluates the multichannel impact of marketing activities on engagement, sales, and ROI
- Develops ad hoc analysis on request
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing to support the development of value propositions for new and existing products
- Collects, accesses, verifies, and organizes market trends, competitive intelligence, and sales data
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing and product strategies via marketing tools, Salesforce CRM, and research
- Formulates compelling stories with data to drive marketing and innovation strategy
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 3 - 5 years of experience serving as a business, marketing, or reporting analyst
- FMCG experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables, and functions)
- Experience in data aggregation and visualization tools
- Possesses knowledge and experience with infrastructure and tools required for data collection, management, and transformation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.